Environmental Permit Information Management System (EPIMS)
START HERE - CLICK FOR EPIMS INSTRUCTIONS
- Click on the "START HERE" link above, and read the attached document before proceeding with your user registration.
- User accounts must be registered using the applicant's name. If you are a designated representative (e.g. lawyer or consultant) for an applicant, do not register an account under your name personally. The applicant is responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Register for only one user account. With one user account, you may complete multiple self-certifications or notifications for multiple Regions, if necessary.
- If you do not receive an automated confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, please check your Spam/Junk E-mail folder.
- New User Registration Approval is not automated and may take up to 72 hours. Once approved, you will receive two emails, one containing your User ID, and one containing your temporary password.
- Internet Explorer and Apple IOS are not fully compatible with EPIMS. Use an alternant web browser.
To learn more about CDFW's role in cannabis cultivation, please visit the CDFW Cannabis webpage.
For questions regarding the status of your EPIMS account, notification, project information, or any site-specific technical question, please contact the CDFW Regional Office where the project is located:
Regional CDFW Office Contact Information (PDF)